Text Loans in the UK
It seems like lenders are always looking for viable way to offer the consumers the quickest and easiest way to borrow money. The introduction of the text loans has made the process of borrowing money, extremely quick and easy.
A text loan is just like it sound, it allows the borrower to quickly send a text message to the lender, requesting to borrow a set amount of money. The lender then transfers the money into the borrower’s bank account for instant use. Text loans do offer a fast and efficient way to borrow money, but they do come at a significantly high price. You should understand all aspects of this type of loan before making any final decision. Below is some more information about text loans.
How Do Text Loans Work
Before you can request money via text message, you must first complete the initial application process that can be done online. You will only need to go through this application process one time. This process is done to confirm your personal details, such as income, identification, and banking information. Oftentimes this process does not require a credit check. Once this application process is completed, you will be preapproved for a set amount of credit. At this point, you will be provided with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that will be needed when requesting money.
When you are ready to borrow money, you only need to send the lender a text message stating how much money you want to borrow. You will also be required to provide you PIN number. The lender will then instantly transfer the funds directly into the bank account that you set up during the application process. You could literally have the money in your account within just minutes or hours. You will then be required to repay the loan in accordance to a predetermined payment plan. Unfortunately, these loans come with an extremely high interest rate, in additional to other fees and charges.
Below is a look at some of the main advantages of text loans.
• You can request money 24/7 and receive the funds in your bank almost instantly.
• The process of requesting money is extremely simple and does not even require you to speak with anyone.
• This can be a good option for those who are 100 percent sure, they will be able to repay the loan plus interests and cost within the allotted time period.
• Some lenders do not require a credit check, which could be a good option for those with bad credit.
Below is a look at the disadvantages of obtaining this type of loan.
• Repayments are often directly taken out of your bank account, which could lead to additional bank fees if you have insufficient funds in your account.
• Text loans usually have a very high interest rate that will require you to repay a significantly greater amount of money than you borrowed.
• Ease of accessing money can make you more susceptible to impulse spending.
• If you do not pay on time, these interest will begin to compound and really start to add up, which can make it difficult to get out of debt.
With any type of borrowing make sure you completely understand the terms and costs associated with them. We provide loads of information on alternative financial assistance in our loans section.
Image courtesy of Feelart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net